Glory Shipmanagement Pvt Ltd was founded on December 2004 with the vision to be the leading provider of Marine Support services to Offshore Exploration & Production, Marine Construction and Port / Terminal activities. By the upcoming years our fleet size has increased to 10 vessels and planning ahead to increase the number of Fleet which will be including Offshore supply vessels, Platform supply vessel and Costal & Harbour Tugs.
Glory Shipmanagemnt Pvt Ltd client list includes oil and gas majors, construction companies and ports, such as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (ONGC), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), Cochin Port Trust, Goa Port Trust, Kandla Port Trust, Essar Project, Swiber Offshore Construction Pte. Singaore, Punj Llyod, Leighton India Contractors Pvt Ltd, Leighton Welspun Pvt Ltd ,National Marine Dredging Company , NPCC, Angre Port, Comacoe, Larsen and Tubro, Dighi Port Limited, Sapura Kencana, Seatek, Adani Port Trust, Mazagaon Dock Ltd, Afcons Infrastructure Ltd, Dolphine Offshore ENTERPRISES Ltd. and Etc....
Below mentioned are some of the examples what Glory has setup in the Shipping Industry as on date :-
- Market leader in Oil and Gas market in India;
- Reputed player in Indian OSV, PSV, Towing Tugs, Anchor Handling Tugs & Coastal Tugs & Harbour Tugs in market;
- Well diversified fleet of vessels
- Clean safety record;
- Disciplined investment, capital management;
- Continuously investing in fleet renewal, expansion;
- Emphasis on business ethics, corporate governance;
- An accomplished management team. All key functional positions held by experienced professionals;
- Experience in several market cycles;
- Operational expertise with vessels across a range of sectors, sizes and age;
- Diverse commercial exposure to government and private companies across various market segments.