Concern for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSE-Q) is an integral part of Gloryship's business conduct. Every Glory Shipmanagement Pvt. Ltd. employee is required to exercise personal responsibility and a commitment to safe working practices, healthy working conditions, consciousness of the environment and delivery of the highest level of service quality to our customers.
Gloryship’s HSE-Q Policy entails:
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Prevention of accidents, incidents, damages, injuries and occupational health hazard and a firm intention to aim for zero injuries.
- Setting of demanding targets to encourage and ensure continuous improvement.
- Motivation of our employees to work responsibly by providing training.
- Provision of our employees with the means to enable them to perform their jobs in a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Continuous improvement of our quality levels, thereby meeting and often exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Regular internal audits and investigations following incidents and/or accidents in order to implement corrective actions, with a focus on continuously improving and updating our procedures.