Glory Shipmanagement Pvt Ltd Platform Supply Vessels and Offshore Supply Vessels are engaged in various offshore support duties which are the live nerve between the shores and the various offshore installations / platforms along the coast of India and abroad. Glory has constructed state-of-the-art Platform Supply Vessels of various sizes and capacities.
OSV Activities :
- Supply of oil, water, cement and other material (liquid mud, brine, base oil, MEG, etc) to offshore rigs / installations.
- Transferring personnel.
- Emergency evacuations, medical assistance, etc.
- Stand by duties.
- Routine surveillance for safety and security reasons.
- Assistance in rescue operations.
Vessel Features :
- Length Overall : 55 M – 60 M
- BHP : 4X 1350BHP
- Adequate liquid mud tanks with agitators and dry bulk tanks
- FiFi-I Class
- Dynamic Positioning System : DP 1 / DP 2