Glory Shipmanagement Pvt Ltd adds value to our Clients’ fleet through:
- Close monitoring of ship’s physical condition and performance ensuring they meet or exceed the requirements of international conventions such as SOLAS, MARPOL STCW, MLC as well as those of individual owners, charterers, classification societies, flag states and port state.
- Regular onboard visits by technical superintendents and internal auditors to implement and assess quality procedures and practices onboard, as well as onboard crew training.
- Control of operating expenses within budget without compromising on safety, quality and performance standards.
Services Provided Under Technical Management
- Preparing the Ship for Class Survey
- Carrying out all Services Related with Survey with Survey work.
- Keeping Ship Ready always from Technical Point of View.
- Carrying out Dry-docking.
- Store and Spare Parts Management.
- Implementation of Planned Maintenance.
- Safety Radio & Safety Equipment Certificate from MMD.
- General Trading License from D.G. Shipping.
- Supervision of all Technical work being carried out on the vessel.
We are currently managing and owning a fleet of 10 vessels covering a variety of vessels:
- Platform Supply Vessel
- Off Shore Supply vessel
- Towing and Pushing Tugs
- Anchor Handling Tugs
- IV Tugs
- Dumb Barges
- Cargo Barges